Helping you navigate those giant leaps in life via:
As the founder, director and mindset coach at This Simple Space, Tess Bartlett works with high-achieving women who want to take the big leap and go to the next level in their lives through 1:1 coaching, masterminds and self-study courses. Tess uses a variety of techniques, such as mindset, strategy, mindfulness, the law of attraction, self-compassion and NLP to help her clients achieve the best results they can. Learn more about Tess Bartlett here.
Tess is dedicated to advancing public knowledge about the criminal justice system and families who come into contact with it by providing workshops and research consultancy in this area. She has been researching and teaching in this area for nearly ten years and is passionate about social change. Learn more about Tess’ research experience here.
Through coaching, workshops, research and creativity our mission is to create a society where all people have the opportunity to learn, grow and create meaningful and powerful change in their lives.
- Equality: This Simple Space has the highest standards – ethically, morally and socially in life and in business and believe in equal opportunities for all members of society.
- Empathy: “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” Ian MacLaren. This Simple Space values kindness, empathy, compassion, and love for ourselves, others and the planet.
- Integrity: This Simple Space encourages every person to speak their truth and to be transparent and honest in their communication whether it be through humour, self-reflection or stillness.
- Creativity: Taking a simple and creative approach to business and life.
- Growth: This Simple Space values growth on a spiritual, mental and physical capacity as well as broader social change. Tess works towards growth consistently and believe this results in taking inspired action with purpose.
- Connection: This Simple Space values love, connection and community.